02 October 2010

Tracts, conversations and breaking the sound barrier in my home town.

We had a team of four come out to the Marble Festival to hand out tracts and participate in one-to-one conversations!

A husband and wife (who are in our current Way of the Master Basic training class) came out to join me and my ministry partner at the Marble Festival today. The weather was perfect; clear blue skies and low humidity made today a great day to reach the lost.

We passed out hundreds and hundreds of tracts and had some great one-to-one conversations.

I was real proud of the husband and wife team as they are getting bolder and bolder in their evangelistic zeal!

Here are some photo's -












This day also marked the first time I open aired in my hometown area.

I was so nervous I thought I was going to fall off my brand new stool my wife had bought me last night. My heart was pumping so hard I thought I was going to die.

I didn't fall.

I didn't die.

God is good.

Amen.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go, team!

    Way to go, bro!

    Ya did it!!

    I've been 'on the box' for 3 years now and I still feel the same way you did every time I climb up to preach.

    If there ever comes a day when I am not nervous, then I should take that as a warning sign that God's Spirit is not with me and I am depending on myself to see me through the session.

    Pray, pray, pray every time. It is only by being lavished in God's grace and power that we will be effective in proclaiming His word for the building of His Kingdom and for His glory.

    This is exciting news. Preach on, brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the encouragement you continually give me brother Paul!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...for I feel compelled of necessity to it. Woe is me if I do not preach the glad tidings (of the gospel)! For if I do this work of my own free will, then I have my pay; but if it is done reluctantly and under compulsion, I am still entrusted with a (sacred) trusteeship & commission.

    1 Corinthians 9:16

    ReplyDelete